Welcome to Size Matters Charters, LLC
Captain Regina Teixeira is located in Tavernier, Florida in the Florida Keys. Book your next fishing charter for the best fishing spots for Reef and Offshore Fishing,
1. Your food and drink of choice, it gets hot out there, so you want to stay hydrated.
2. Sunglasses (preferably polarized) sunscreen and hat.
3. Closed front and back soft soled shoes (white bottom preferred) for traction.
4. Flip flops not a good idea, but okay with the Captain.
5. A cooler to bring your filets home with you.
6. A camera, GoPro, or media recording device for recording your catch!
7. Any important medications you may need throughout the day.
8. Seasickness: if you do not have a prescription, we recommend taking Dramamine prior to your charter.
9. A calendar to tell us when you want to come back next time to enjoy your next adventure with Size Matters!
10. Share with a friend! We love referrals!
Captain Regina has been the Captain of the Size Matters vessel 2017 246 Cayman Robalo for 3 years. She loves sharing her fishing knowledge and booking charters for personal, corporate, and charity fundraisers. She spends her time off sponsoring her favorite charity Toys For Tots. She believes in her community and preserving the ocean. Size Matters Charters crew is always ready to give you the best fishing experience in
The Florida Keys!
Book Now by calling (305)731-0880